Has anyone seen theseand are they suitable popupchameleon

Amphibian1976

Attachments

• PUC1250H.jpg
    PUC1250H.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Interesting. Just took a look at it and it will not work as a permanent home. This is for temporary outings so birds dont get them. But you cant put on the lights that are required which is a heat lamp and linear uvb lamp 12 hours a day. probabaly catch on fire! also the amount of water for daily mistings will cause mold.

I think it may work for an outside treat. Maybe put a big potted plant in the middle for something to climb on as i would be worried that climbing on that fabric mess would snag the nails. I agree the price is too high with that shipping.

I think it may work for an outside treat. Maybe put a big potted plant in the middle for something to climb on as i would be worried that climbing on that fabric mess would snag the nails. I agree the price is too high with that shipping.
Agree and remember without weighting it it will blow over right away

Agree and remember without weighting it it will blow over right away

Not the one I purchased, it comes with tent stakes and actually has sat outside without them for a few months now with no issues. The wind really runs right through them - the mesh is pretty open on the one we've got. Probably stick a thin pencil through it.

Back
Top Bottom