Harder to care for panther morphs?

What do you mean? Is it harder to care for panther chameleons over a veiled? There is no difference in care between the different morphs/locales.

Is it harder to care for panther morphs?

no. in fact, if done right, they can be far more colorful. I highly recamend Kammerflage Kreations if getting a morph. I did, and he was awesome looking.

4299537366_eeba530822_b.jpg

Harry

Wait, are you talking about hybrids? Crossing the different locales of panther? Yea, there's no difference in care between a mixed panther and a "pure" panther. They're all still panthers.

Oh, then is morph like two bloodlines put together or wut does it mean?

there are various locales of panther chameleon. Like ambilobe and nosey be. If you breed a nosey be with a nosey be, you'll get nosey be offspring. If you breed an ambilobe with a nosey be you get a panther cross or morph. No, they are no different to care for than any other panther chameleon.

no. in fact, if done right, they can be far more colorful. I highly recamend Kammerflage Kreations if getting a morph. I did, and he was awesome looking.

4299537366_eeba530822_b.jpg

Harry

Harry,
What's the bloodline on that guy? what kind of cross is he? He's nice looking.

If your never intending on breeding him/her then a morph or cross is a great choice as Warpdrive stated they can be very colorful. They are still a panther so their care is the same as any pure locale panther would be.

I say, pop the eggs! If you are a small time breeder who just wants to see the outcome (as you probably will not make any money) then pop most of the eggs. Let a few hatch, adopt/sell them off and demand pictures of them growing up! :)

As long as crosses stay crosses and dont become pure all of a sudden, I see no problem with it.

I say, pop the eggs! If you are a small time breeder who just wants to see the outcome (as you probably will not make any money) then pop most of the eggs. Let a few hatch, adopt/sell them off and demand pictures of them growing up! :)

As long as crosses stay crosses and dont become pure all of a sudden, I see no problem with it.

and how does a cross become a pure?

Harry

Back
Top Bottom