GuessThis Panthers Locale?

davidg88

Hey Everyone,

I have about a 7 month old Panther chameleon. I got him at a pet store so have no idea what he is. His name is filbert.

Attachments

• Cham343.jpg
    Cham343.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Cham545.jpg
    Cham545.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Cham1.jpg
    Cham1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Cham23.jpg
    Cham23.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 122
He definitely looks like he has Ambilobe blood in him but since you have no information about his bloodlines, there is no way to be sure if he is a pure Ambilobe or not. He looks like he will develop nice coloration but please remember that you won't be able to definitely determine whether he is a pure Ambilobe or not.

Chris

I do not think him pure Ambilobe, but I do think him closer to that Locale than any other. His dorsal spines do not seem to have any red-orange in them, and that is why I think him not 100%.

To be sure, only The Shadow knows for certain :)

Yes i agree. In my last posts i have mentioned the same thing. You cannot label something that you are not for sure on. Unfortunatly i have failed to mention this in this post.

Yeah I agree, I was just wanted to get an idea. I got him from petsmart and they didnt have any information on him

cross

lokkks like he has alittle Ambanja in there some were. The head shape and the rostys (Tip of the nose)

Back
Top Bottom