Guess how many

yokman

Well I picked up a CB female Jackson 2 months ago from my local rep. vet and just got home to 3 BABIES and 2 unopened sacks. I had 14 babies back in Feb and by the looks of momma I think she has just started. I need to eat but will post pics soon. How many you think I will end up with???? :D:D:D:D

043.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

034.jpg

So far just the 3 but momma still looks like she is full of babies. Guess I will see in the morning.

We can arrange for you to have a lot less. Just send me some while they are tiny, I miss babies.:D:D:D

haha thats pretty good laurie if he is in the act of giving some away send some my way for sure! They are some cute babies

Cool man. Im going to have to have a go at breeding some live bearers some day soon. Good luck with the babies and get those pins and ff's ready!

Still only the 3. I don't know if it is possible or not but I still think momma may drop a few more,maybe not. The lil 1 are already drinking and eating. I knew they were coming so 2 weeks ago I pick sumflies up. there not FF but are a little larger and black but don't fly. It is always kool to see babies shoot there tounges for the first time. 1 of the babies just bite one without shooting.:D

Yeah, I love watching babies eat for some reason. Ive got a clutch of falys im raising rite now. Do you know what those flies are called? Im always on the look out for new feeders. The only flies Im aware of are ff or house or blue bottle flies. Are you sure these arent the larger hydei ff's your feeeding off.

They maybe the hydei ff's. I will try to get pics of the flies and a few more of thebabies outside today :D

Back
Top Bottom