Got a new lens! * SUPER PIC HEAVY*

coldbloodedAL

Avid Member
Got a few new lenses Friday, Sadly my macro arrived broken!:mad: So trying to get that part sorted out, But these were taken with a 50mm f/1.8. GREAT lens for the price!

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Problem Solved... :D

Last edited:
Okay I need some help here... I am hitting the "insert image" button, copying the link from photobucket and pasting it to that tab... Am I doing something wrong?

Can anyone see any?

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE PIC ISSUES!!:mad:

Here is the link to my album if anyone would like to look before I can figure this issue out..
What I do to add photos is I first add them to photobucket.com and then I take the link and paste it into the message. Works no problem. Good luck and can't wait to see the photos!
Cheers!

Tinypic.com

Try there, all you have to do is upload, and copy the tag into your message. If you think your images are too large, open them with microsoft paint. Click resize, click pixels, and change the horizontal to 1023, the verticle should change on its own. Save as png, and upload to tinypic.

Looking forward to these, but your links and photo album aren't showing up at all, maybe there is a setting in CF that you have turned off that prevents us from seeing them?

Tinypic.com

Try there, all you have to do is upload, and copy the tag into your message. If you think your images are too large, open them with microsoft paint. Click resize, click pixels, and change the horizontal to 1023, the verticle should change on its own. Save as png, and upload to tinypic.

Looking forward to these, but your links and photo album aren't showing up at all, maybe there is a setting in CF that you have turned off that prevents us from seeing them?[/QUOTE]

I edited then added the link, But here it is again.....[url]http://s1248.beta.photobucket.com/user/coldbloodedAL/library/Cannon[/url]

I can see the link now. GREAT PICS! Would love more info on the camera + lense you used.
Thanks. Camera is a Cannon T3i w/ a Cannon 50mm f/1.8 lens :)

You give me a class on taking pictures and I will give you one on posting them.:) Great pictures, where are the other left out little chams???
I can do that! So please, TEACH ME!:) I have a whole second SD card full of images to go through, So I will be adding more.

Went through them on photobucket! You got some great looking chams :D

Thank you! :)

OMG I DID IT! Thanks Olimpia, I think the problem lied in me copying the url from atop the browser and inserting that way..:eek: All better now!:D

Wow! Those are almost as good as my iPhone shots!! :p J/k! Those are fantastic! Very nice and clear representation of your beautiful collection! :)

Back
Top Bottom