Got a new lens! * SUPER PIC HEAVY*

Wow! Those are almost as good as my iPhone shots!! :p J/k! Those are fantastic! Very nice and clear representation of your beautiful collection! :)

haha thanks bro!

Nice pcs man, but poor little thamno, they do him NO justice!!!:rolleyes:lol

Thank you kind sir! And no, they do him absolutely no justice sadly, he has been pretty dull as of late which leads me to believe he just might shed in the near future.. But Ill get you some good ones here soon, these were all just merely fooling around with the new lense.

I said it before, but I'll say it again. Everyone looks great. Your panther is super vibrant, your little Bradys look adorable, and I am deathly jealous of your Meller's.

And you're very welcome! Things like this can be tricky.

You give me a class on taking pictures and I will give you one on posting them.:) Great pictures, where are the other left out little chams???

Lol Laurie :) and even more cham pictures.......nice. You should get new lenses more often..... :D

Nice shots! Harley is looking good :)
Thanks man. Harleys getting BIG! :D

I said it before, but I'll say it again. Everyone looks great. Your panther is super vibrant, your little Bradys look adorable, and I am deathly jealous of your Meller's.

And you're very welcome! Things like this can be tricky.
Thanks again Olimpia :)

:D Ok I just love that last pic. Is that just the cutest thing. I think he's love that shower.:D

Thank you. The melleri definitely love their showers!

Lol Laurie :) and even more cham pictures.......nice. You should get new lenses more often..... :D

Lol, I did get another lens with this one but it came broken :( So once I get my replacement there will be some macro pics up :D

Back
Top Bottom