Goat :)

NewOwner

Well, im getting a goat. well, my familys farm is getting 2 babys, they already have 2 rescued adults. we are rescuing these 2 because a lady had a female that had these 2, and then she passed, and she doesnt know how to raise goats.

Sad.

I get one, and my sister gets one. :)

Im wondering what to name it?

My sister is naming hers 'Kona'

mine if its a boy, i like Maynard, of tool.. my favourite band.

A girl i dont know?

Open to suggestions for both male or female :)

Thanks

P.S

I will post pics in 2 days when i get the lil fella.

How about Dinner??? mmmm

Interesting Fact - Goat meat is 50%-65% lower in fat than similarly prepared beef, but has a similar protein content. The US department of Agriculture also has reported that saturated fat in cooked goat meat is 40% less than that of chicken, even with the skin removed.
:D:p:D

All Kidding aside I like Maynard, Great choice for a name! I say even if its a Girl name it Maynard. :)

How about Dinner??? mmmm

Interesting Fact - Goat meat is 50%-65% lower in fat than similarly prepared beef, but has a similar protein content. The US department of Agriculture also has reported that saturated fat in cooked goat meat is 40% less than that of chicken, even with the skin removed.
:D:p:D

All Kidding aside I like Maynard, Great choice for a name! I say even if its a Girl name it Maynard. :)

LOL

Dinner is the name of our Cow - no joke - We named it that right when it charged and hit gary, my sister in laws dad.

We decided, dinner would be a good name, and he will make us some good burgers, roasts, and Steaks some day, :)

maynard for a girl? Hmm, dunno. Ill think bout it :p

i was thinking maybe Lisa.. :cool:

I used to show goats. I always named them life (so you could grab life by the horns) or dodge and ram. I had 2-3 a year so that's what they were named besides retard. Goats are very dumb lol

I used to show goats. I always named them life (so you could grab life by the horns) or dodge and ram. I had 2-3 a year so that's what they were named besides retard. Goats are very dumb lol

Dumb is a nice word. they run into things, and yeah... not to smart.

lol

So apparently were not getting them.

The lady said she would like to keep them (For some reason) and she would give us a call if she needs them put into our care...

BUT.

I did find an ad, by the local animal rescue. they have a Blue tongued skink up for adoption, and i think im gonna get him/her..

i have a 33 gallon tank ready.

Back
Top Bottom