FLY in the cage????

izzy05

When i went to turn the lights off for the night, i spotted a fly in his cage. IDK what kind it was, looked like a gnat. How did it get in there???? is this bad????

^ why are you going to make him fill out the long dumb form for a little fly, come on people. your chameleon will be fine with a little fly/gnat over night... if it was a huge horsefly then maybe worry..

common sense here people..:eek:

^ why are you going to make him fill out the long dumb form for a little fly, come on people. your chameleon will be fine with a little fly/gnat over night... if it was a huge horsefly then maybe worry..

common sense here people..:eek:

(palm in face)

$50 says that you have live plants and the gnats came from the dirt. wash the plant thoroughly and remove as much old dirt from the roots then repot with new soil.

hey let not knock the form it helps members diaganose the issue and is put in place for a reason, i know it may seem long and tedious but what if he has some husbandry issues that could use some changes ? The form is a tool put in place to break down all the essential information thats needed to make a good diagnosis

lol wheres my $50? i dont have any live plants, ive got fake vines and branches in there :) and yeah i was thinking the same thing about the form.... ive already done that once, it sucked. and it didnt help any

hey let not knock the form it helps members diaganose the issue and is put in place for a reason, i know it may seem long and tedious but what if he has some husbandry issues that could use some changes ? The form is a tool put in place to break down all the essential information thats needed to make a good diagnosis

Yeah but not for a little fly give me a break.... even the OP said the form would be useless for it.. not to mention people on this forum will ask you to fill the damn thing out every chance they get. its like a torture game for the seniors around here. :D

Yeah but not for a little fly give me a break.... even the OP said the form would be useless for it.. not to mention people on this forum will ask you to fill the damn thing out every chance they get. its like a torture game for the seniors around here. :D
Lol :p !!!

Back
Top Bottom