FL Visit to JannB & Pink Panther

itsaPink

I just returned from a family vacation in Fort Pierce, Florida. While I was down there I got to meet up with Jann, Luie, and a very gravid Camille!! It was sooo exciting to get to talk cham with Jann and her husband! I loved seeing Luie and Camille's free range set up and outdoor enclosure! It is always excited to see other peoples beautiful chams and set ups. I took a ton of pictures, but I'll only throw a few up here. Jann also asked why I don't really post pictures of my pink panther anymore, and I told her it was because Bing has just reverted to being a 'gray panther.' Haha, not kidding though, he was starting to turn pink, and now at 1 year 4 months old, he is just gray and then light blue when he's asleep. (I am still trying to "think pink") Well, enjoy the pictures!!!:D:D
IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Cool! :D Looks like you had a great time! I could talk about chams all day if only I could find someone who would actually listen and understand, lol!:D

There's Bing. He looks great even if he's not pink!!!!

Natalie; It was really nice meeting you, too. You'll have to come over again the next time you come to Ft. Pierce. There's nothing I like better than talking cham. :D Jann

Neat pictures Natalie, looks like you had fun!

Offtopic.... Jann, where did you get thoses refridgerator magnets??:confused:
Those are too cool!:)

Offtopic.... Jann, where did you get thoses refridgerator magnets??:confused:
Those are too cool!:)[/QUOTE]

I got them from Steve (SSimsswiSS) out of the classifieds here on the forums.

Thanks, I did have a great time! Haha, I think the first question I asked Jann was also, where did she get those awesome magnets! :p

Back
Top Bottom