***SCAMMER ALERT***. Lonestar Panther Chameleons scammed me!

Stonelyloner

Hey everyone, I just want to let everybody know to watch out for Lonestar Panther chameleons. I clicked on a picture on Facebook in a chameleon group and set up a deal with what was the suppose owner of Lonestar Panther chameleons. Well, I sent him the money for the chameleon And he said he would ship it out that night whenever it came time for him to provide me tracking. He provided me a fake tracking invoice and sent me pictures that he stole from somebody else’s Facebook page of reptile boxes being put on a conveyor belt for shipping. I just don’t want anybody else getting scammed like I did, I can provide all proof if anybody wants to see proof I screenshot all my conversations with him and come to find out the six month old chameleon I thought I was purchasing was actually in a photo in September 2022 as a six month old chameleon so I guess I should’ve did more research here is the page I messaged. There is another page that hasn’t had any activity since 2022 which I did not find till after I sent money. Please buy at your own risk!
IMG_0075.png

Back
Top Bottom