**SCAMMER ALERT** LONESTAR PANTHER CHAMELEONS

Stonelyloner

Hey everyone, I just want to let everybody know to watch out for Lonestar Panther chameleons. I clicked on a picture on Facebook in a chameleon group and set up a deal with what was the suppose owner of Lonestar Panther chameleons. Well, I sent him the money for the chameleon And he said he would ship it out that night whenever it came time for him to provide me tracking. He provided me a fake tracking invoice and sent me pictures that he stole from somebody else’s Facebook page of reptile boxes being put on a conveyor belt for shipping. I just don’t want anybody else getting scammed like I did, I can provide all proof if anybody wants to see proof I screenshot all my conversations with him and come to find out the six month old chameleon I thought I was purchasing was actually in a photo in September 2022 as a six month old chameleon so I guess I should’ve did more research here is the page I messaged. There is another page that hasn’t had any activity since 2022 which I did not find till after I sent money. Please buy at your own risk!
IMG_0075.png

Attachments

• IMG_9917.png
    IMG_9917.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9929.png
    IMG_9929.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9942.png
    IMG_9942.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9948.png
    IMG_9948.png
    251 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9950.png
    IMG_9950.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9944.jpeg
    IMG_9944.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 36
That does not look like the real page for lonestar panther chameleons I’m afraid. Theirs looks like this. Maybe that’s a different company but it looks pretty suspicious to me. :( I’m so sorry you got scammed. People are horrible sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_3528.png
    IMG_3528.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 31
That does not look like the real page for lonestar panther chameleons I’m afraid. Theirs looks like this. Maybe that’s a different company but it looks pretty suspicious to me. :( I’m so sorry you got scammed. People are horrible sometimes.
Yeah and the last time anything was done on that page was 2022. I didn’t see that page till I started digging into the photos of the chameleons and stuff. I just want people to be aware. The money he got from me, Be it only $325, is a lot of money. I hope he doesn’t do it to anyone else

This exchange of messages is done through fb messanger, right? Did you even tried calling the number listed on his fb profile before finalizing the transaction?

It is sad that this happened to you. There are lots of scammers in fb and we have to be very careful to whom we do our transactions.

Correct and I did after the fact. To be honest I had just buried my first chameleon and wanted another one terribly bad! It’s a google voice number.

Correct and I did after the fact. To be honest I had just buried my first chameleon and wanted another one terribly bad! It’s a google voice number.
It angers me when those scammers able to attacked their victims. Venmo and Zell should have the same policy as the paypal merchant. I myself doesn’t care much if I have to pay the extra fee but at least I am protectec.

Hope this experience will not deter you from owning a chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom