REPTILE & AMPHIBIAN FECAL TEST KIT
Mail in your animal's stool sample directly to a veterinary laboratory to detect if worm eggs are present. This is a complete pre-paid test including a mail in envelope for the sample.
The kit will determine:
- If worms are present (only 30% are negative historically)
- Which specific worms are present
- What over-the-counter wormer is best to use
- If there is a resistance problem
- If a previous dewormer has worked
The test is quick and easy, collect 1-2 tsp. of fecal sample and mail in the included mailer from your home. A licensed veterinary laboratory will perform the test within 24 hours.
The results can be sent via email or fax
This kit is available at rainbowmealworms.com for $25