Votes: 70 8.2%
  • Tamatave

Votes: 25 2.9%
  • Cross Locale

Votes: 31 3.6%
  • Other Locale

Votes: 22 2.6%

• Total voters
Seeing as I have an ambanja.... You know where my vote is. The nosy be was pretty close though. Obviously I love blue!

I have multiple of those locales, I love my Sambava. I have a Diego Suarez male, he's unique. I am on a search for a Diego Female, no luck so far though.

Honestly I have never had a favorite. I like them all for different reasons. I like some less than others, but pretty much all the reds, blues, and rainbows are fascinating to me.

I don't think there is anything more impressive than a fired up Sambava. Second place would be a tie between several locales....too many good looking colors to choose from.

Well, ever since I got this tamatave, I'm torn! Banja's, tamatave's, ambi's, etc are all awesome! True blue nosy's and seriously red-rained faly's are on my list as well!! ;)

Diego Suarez

My Diego Suarez sire is amazing. I always loved the Diego Suarez when I saw pictures, owning a pair now has really brought my appreciation to a new level. There colors aren't as in your face as other locales but a natural vibrance of greens, yellows, oranges and reds.

maroantsetra+panther+chameleon.jpg
Maroansetra! im a hipster like that. though ive never owned one.

do they even exist anymore? just not colorful enough for the captive market?

My fave. would have to be the nosey Be. I just got the sambava M, 4.5 months as well as a F, 2,5 months. Off of Nick on Fauna And the colors are starting to grow on me off of this local.

I love ambanjas especially carols boomer my favorite Cham of all time( I'm looking for a female to hopefully breed with her as I live way too close not to). But I do do own offspring from my second favorite Cham iwo. My most daughter after is a pure yellow body with blue bare and a little rain in there. Cowboy is up there too.

Back
Top Bottom