katgraver

So it has been awesome and yet challenging adjusting to having a chameleon. Newest challenge has been moments where Sir George can't see. Today I had him outside all day. He started the day not moving and cranky but improved as the day progressed , by the end of the day he could totally see and was having fun exploring. I am worried it could be his light. I have a linear reprising 5.0 . Has anyone else experienced this?
Enjoy pictures of his end of the day adventures... Nice to see him feeling MUCH better!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 282
Exploring

He loved the run of bonsai to exploe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 274
  • katgraver-albums-sir-georgevof-jungke-son-kandiroo-picture22884-20130825-154657.jpg
    katgraver-albums-sir-georgevof-jungke-son-kandiroo-picture22884-20130825-154657.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 239
Trees are fun

Lots of bonsai trees makes for a perfect play ground...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 287
I have the same light and I have not experienced this. I am sure you are but just a question. I have a mistking but I still spray Stryker down with my hand mister at least three to four times a week. I pay special attention to his eyes ensuring that he bulges them and rolls them around. This is something Bruce told me to do so I am sure you already do it, if not give it a try.

I do mist him A LOT if anything too much...lol! I feel better after his day today...each day is a new adventure!

I would definitely have to agree on the adventure part. Today we spent quite a bit of time outside and Stryker kept opening his mouth at me, then I went inside and watched him and he was still doing it. He has never opened it at me before so I jumped on here to ask why. Before starting a thread I read a few new ones and in one someone had said that this is a sign of them being to hot. I have learned so much on this site yet everyday its something new. I am now reading all the safe plant list looking for a variegated ivy plant, so far I am not finding it safe or unsafe.

Hmmmm.I'm not sure...I did find one type of ivy on safe so I bet it is...of course if you are like me you don't want to risk it. Do you hsve any new pictures of stryker? Grorge keeps ge tting brighter....mostly blue with green and a little orange. It is amazing how well he spies bugs outside.....he loves to try and hunt them. George actua lly opened is mouth at warning one day....at an airplane flying over lol...I think he was like , big bird! Aaaahhhh!!!!;)

Attachments

• katgraver-albums-sir-georgevof-jungke-son-kandiroo-picture22883-20130826-073657.jpg
    katgraver-albums-sir-georgevof-jungke-son-kandiroo-picture22883-20130826-073657.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 223
too hot

Open or gaping mouth is a definite sign of overheating. for plants, try to sick with umbrella, pothos, or hibiscus. even the ficus wax can be dangerous to their eyes.

Thanks on the plant advice ...I find mixed reviews on ficus..... he is doing great today....yay...Saline wash and vit A boost seems to have really helped...yay!

Back
Top Bottom