eye problem

joefromtoronto

ya something is definatly worng with his eyes,he keeps them shut all the time,,i know hes not dihydrated,cause ive seen him drink,,anybody know anything about this............for more more info on my problem ,,look at my last thread "not eating",,,,please help!

ya something is definatly worng with his eyes,he keeps them shut all the time,,i know hes not dihydrated,cause ive seen him drink,,anybody know anything about this............for more more info on my problem ,,look at my last thread "not eating",,,,please help!

Joe, I don't know your skill level. Are you misting him with a spray bottle? Have you put him in the shower stall with his plant lately. Being overly cautious, I'm stating the obvious here, but do you know that drinking is not enough, and drip systems should only be used on a supplementary basis? They need rainfall.

Steve

no i havent put him in the shower cause every time i try to get him out of his cage,he hisses and bites,,but i do mist him everyday

today i put him outside,and misted his cage a few times,it seems to work,hes alret and his eyes are moving around,looks healthy but crickets are just passing by him and he inst eating them

are you saying that i should mist spray him directly everyday?,,cause i mist his cage for at least two minutes twice a day,,and yes its a spray bottle,i actually just bought a 3 in one,mister,spayer and drip system,it cost 30 bucks but oh well,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom