chameleon not eating

plzhelp

i have a panther chameleon about 2 years old and he hasn’t ate the past couple feedings, he’s been upset with me recently flaring up alot not wanting to come out the cage but when i get him out he’s happy. sometimes he closes 1 eye i don’t think it’s a eye problem cause the eye alternates, i try to give him a big variety of bugs but he normally only eats like 1-3 crickets or roaches but unlimited worms. with the eye problem i think it was cause i had a old t5ho bulb or lack of vitamin A due to lack of gutloading so i just bought another 5.0 bulb and have been gutloading using repashy bug burger since like 2 weeks ago and he has been a lot better about closing his eye. could anyone please help me try to help my cham unfortunately i just lost my other panther like a month ago after paying for tongue amputation😕 this is my last one i can’t have him die please help if you can.

Hi sorry about your other cham . Can you post pictures of your chameleon, their entire enclosure including lights, and supplements. The more informationthe better

Back
Top Bottom