Little eye problem…

Enjera

I’ve noticed this since yesterday from the last post where I said don’t mind my eye I’m just shedding again….well it seems as if it still has some leftover and I hope it’s not stuck….i wanted to see what advice I can get out there and hopefully it’s not anything crazy where I have to take to the vet…..here’s a nice close up pic of it…his other eye is completely fine but this one seems to be bothered and can’t really see as much….anything helps and will highly appreciate it….perhaps I’m just overreacting
IMG_2705.jpeg

It’s hard for me to tell what exactly is happening around his eye…is that stuck shed or something else? If it’s stuck shed, there really isn’t much you can or want to do. It will eventually work its way off. Pardon my Swiss cheese memory, but has he been getting a good multivitamin that has preformed vitamin A (Repashy or ReptiVite)?

It’s hard for me to tell what exactly is happening around his eye…is that stuck shed or something else? If it’s stuck shed, there really isn’t much you can or want to do. It will eventually work its way off. Pardon my Swiss cheese memory, but has he been getting a good multivitamin that has preformed vitamin A (Repashy or ReptiVite)?
Might be a little stuck shed
I did post a picture not long ago of him when he started to shed….
and yes I give him Reptivite 2xs a month every 5 & 25
The good thing is he doesn’t keep his eye closed and he’s still active….ill keep a close eye on it

Back
Top Bottom