Eye got better, Eye got worse

AncientCritters

Established Member
After posting here https://www.chameleonforums.com/any-guesses-what-30431/, I got some advice of trying to wrok the bump out of the eye. It worked and the eye got better. I put her in the shower today and really looked her over and it looks like the bump is back and now its mad. I tried to work it out again but she is not cooperating this time. Its bigger so may be more uncomfortable for her. Should I hold her down and work it out or take her in and let the vet have a look?
IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

Last edited:
Rob I would try to work the bump out again if you can and put her on antibiotics. I would personally use fortaz. The lack of antibiotics may have been the reason it came back. A vet visit may be in order to get the gunk out of the eyes, and get the meds you need to resolve the issue once and for all. Good luck. Pm me if you have any questions.

-Nic

take her to the vet.
She probably have some sort of trauma on her eyes and now it's infected.
Best to get the pus out and cleaned.

Thanks for the replies. I guess ill make an appointment to have her checked. I only got baytril on hand so I guess I need some new stuff. I never used fortaz. Thats a new one to me.

Back
Top Bottom