Enjoying the mist...

Henry taking a shower and drinking some water.

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

Excellent picture, as all of yours are. You know I always want a mellers. Maybe now that I have downsized you could send Chris up to stay with me and I could see if I really want a mellers???

Awsome:cool:

my dream is to own a pair of these awsome guys...too bad you cant tell the sex like veileds...but i guess its fun with a guessing game:p

plus i am no expert in differenciating sexes yet, escpecially mellers...

Excellent picture, as all of yours are. You know I always want a mellers. Maybe now that I have downsized you could send Chris up to stay with me and I could see if I really want a mellers???

LOL I think you already know the answer to your last pondering lol :eek:

Aww just pull my heart strings Henry looks so sweet :D

Is the left lobe damaged or is it an illusion?

Thanks!

About the lobes.... Henry is a WC I aquired from a young lady moving to Hawaii (only Jackson chameleons can be kept there). She got Henry one day when she was 'forced' to get crickets at a little hole in the wall pet shop in Korea town in LA (Petco and petsmart were out of crickets). She saw Henry in a small glass tank on the floor with no amenities. He looked horrible and seemed near death, so she took him home with her (shes a true animal lover). She nursed him back to health over the course of about 9 months. She said the ridge of his rostrum was flat and his fat pads totally deflated :(. When I got Henry from her he was healing up from some burns he suffered while in her care :( He sat too close to a basking lamp one cold morning. His lobes were dieing off, and falling off about the time I took him home. His dorsal crest was also dieing off and slowly pealing away, but other than that he was doing pretty good. He was overweight... and I didn't do much to help him lose weight at first.... but now, as you can see, hes not so obese. I think hes down into the upper 400's maybe low/mid 500s. He was well up in the 600's about a year ago :eek: Ya really do have to watch how much you feed these guys, they are PIGS!

Awsome:cool:

my dream is to own a pair of these awsome guys...too bad you cant tell the sex like veileds...but i guess its fun with a guessing game:p

plus i am no expert in differenciating sexes yet, escpecially mellers...

Are you coming to the SBCK meeting this week? Maybe I can bring one of my melleri to the meeting (this will depends on the temps...).

Are you coming to the SBCK meeting this week? Maybe I can bring one of my melleri to the meeting (this will depends on the temps...).

Actually i am planning to go , my parents changed their minds cuz they are getting the interest of chameleons (not as much as me howevrer:p)

So as far as i know , YES i will be there!!!! i excited, and thats sounds awsome if you can bring one, but only if there are no problems_saftey first for the chams , then having fun with them:D

i might get some small-med silkies of extra avaialbe, and i might try cricket crack, i havent tried pre ordering cuz i wasnt sure if i was going or not:eek:

hope to meet new people and make new friends with the enjoyment of chams:D

Man that is a bitter sweet story, at least he's living it up now :)

600 grams! Did you need assistance to lift him lol :p These guys are definitely pigs! I get the meanest stink eye when the feeder bucket is empty lol

He looks beautiful

Actually i am planning to go , my parents changed their minds cuz they are getting the interest of chameleons (not as much as me howevrer:p)

So as far as i know , YES i will be there!!!! i excited, and thats sounds awsome if you can bring one, but only if there are no problems_saftey first for the chams , then having fun with them:D

i might get some small-med silkies of extra avaialbe, and i might try cricket crack, i havent tried pre ordering cuz i wasnt sure if i was going or not:eek:

hope to meet new people and make new friends with the enjoyment of chams:D

Yes, of course, safety first!

There will be extra bugs available. and it's always fun when new people show up!

Man that is a bitter sweet story, at least he's living it up now :)

600 grams! Did you need assistance to lift him lol :p These guys are definitely pigs! I get the meanest stink eye when the feeder bucket is empty lol

He looks beautiful

LOL!! Today I was offering up silk worms. I have this big plastic tray with wax paper that I keep the silkworms on... so I'm holding that in one hand and a silkworm in the other hand on the end of a finger and hes looking right through my hand at the tray of silks. You can read 'but, I want thoooosssseeee' on his face while he ignores the silkworm right in front of him. :rolleyes: :D

LOL!! Today I was offering up silk worms. I have this big plastic tray with wax paper that I keep the silkworms on... so I'm holding that in one hand and a silkworm in the other hand on the end of a finger and hes looking right through my hand at the tray of silks. You can read 'but, I want thoooosssseeee' on his face while he ignores the silkworm right in front of him. :rolleyes: :D

Lol of course the one on the tray are special and your just going to feed them to those "other" chameleons lol
In my house it's super worms , I only feed them once every week or so but when the blue bowl comes out Earls already aiming before I even walk up to the bucket, piggy

Lol of course the one on the tray are special and your just going to feed them to those "other" chameleons lol
In my house it's super worms , I only feed them once every week or so but when the blue bowl comes out Earls already aiming before I even walk up to the bucket, piggy

Oh, guys in the free range LOVE supers! So does my male Ambilobe.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom