Dropped cham

shawn_melanson

Established Member
So I was changing my little guys cage today and he fell off my hand about 5 ft on to carpet at first I though he was dead but his eyes were still moving then he started using his front feet and now he's using his back feet. But he's still having a hard time in the cage he isn't being active, do you thing this may be shock or an injury? This happened about 10 minutes ago

it is hard to say.. hopefully just a bit of shock. how is your guy doing now?

A lot more active drank some water when I misted him thank god, I appreciate the concern!

Scared the crap outta me though he was literally in my hand just black and only moving his eyes I've never dropped a Cham before

what a relief.. bet it scared the crap out of him too..
my nosy be actually walked right off of my daughters hand once, scared him and me both.. he landed on the carpet and looked confused for a few seconds, then proceeded to walk away like nothing happened :rolleyes: silly chams..
again, glad your buddy is alright.. :)

what a relief.. bet it scared the crap out of him too..
my nosy be actually walked right off of my daughters hand once, scared him and me both.. he landed on the carpet and looked confused for a few seconds, then proceeded to walk away like nothing happened :rolleyes: silly chams..
again, glad your buddy is alright.. :)

Yeah it's freaky mines only 11 weeks old so he's still really tiny and he just came in 9 days ago. I was saying to myself please don't die please don't die

Back
Top Bottom