Dreams do come true

sagemoon2004

Established Member
So I was the manager of a family owned pet supply and feed store for 10 years, waiting patiently for opportunity to raise it's head. The owners are both older and kept telling me they would offer me the business after they sold an adjunct lot,(high city taxes). Everything fell into place, including having to take the risk to ask my parent for a considerable loan, ( I have never borrowed money from them, too independent). As of July 1st my husband and I are owners of Redbird Feeds & Pet Supplies! My husband has a great job already, so really it is my baby. We sell no live pets, and mostly I do rescue work out of the store with a local non-profit group. Just wanted to share, because it took me until I was 36 to find the man of my dreams, until 42 to own the business of my dreams. Life sometimes is a struggle, I went from a single mom on welfare 22 yrs ago, lost a house in a fire 4 yrs ago, and sometimes felt happiness was always out of reach. BUT, it is not! To anyone who has dreams, never let them go, our travels are long and weird, but you never know what the end result is until you ride it out! Loving life....

........and sometimes felt happiness was always out of reach. BUT, it is not! To anyone who has dreams, never let them go, our travels are long and weird, but you never know what the end result is until you ride it out! Loving life....
Aye, happiness is never out of reach...........in fact -

'you can have it all anytime you want it, yeah the kingdoms all inside.......'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmR9F12CVIM&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom