Don't drink and climb.

Picasso123

Are you a Panther chameleon owner or perhaps a young Panther Cham who's thinking about eating a Tequila worm? Please don't drink and climb. Don't let this happen to you.

drunkcham.jpg

haha, i was watching from dusk til dawn (i think that was the movie, if not, still an awesome movie) and i saw them take a shot of tequila with a worm in it...i was like "that looks like a superworm" haha...but he does look like me when i get home from a long night at the bar...thanks for sharing

haha, i was watching from dusk til dawn (i think that was the movie, if not, still an awesome movie) and i saw them take a shot of tequila with a worm in it...i was like "that looks like a superworm" haha...but he does look like me when i get home from a long night at the bar...thanks for sharing

haha i think they are supers..or at least a mealey..i cant remember what they taste like, since by the time i got to it i was beligerent.lmao

Are you a Panther chameleon owner or perhaps a young Panther Cham who's thinking about eating a Tequila worm? Please don't drink and climb. Don't let this happen to you.

Haha, that is just too funny! I love how he's holding his own leg. Maybe he'll have learned his lesson this time.

At least he's got his safety belt on, but you shouldn't be letting him drink at his age - did he sneak out to a bar or raid your drinks cabinet?

Back
Top Bottom