croc hunter

Well, i'm an Aussie so it's all good for me to see Steve and that clip, I haven't seen it before, it's a crack up!!:D
I'll tell you a story, I am a member of an Australian Reptile Forum and I was conversing with Steve (obviously before he passed) about a lizard named a Boyds Forest Dragon, who Steve and alot of people have limited experience with keeping in captivity...
Pretty cool and something I hold dear to my heart.
BTW, I feel if your threatened by it (homosexuality and I am straight, not that it matters) you need to look at yourself!
I think that dude was a classic!
Cheers
Scott...

Yeah..........I miss him so much....I just watch his series yesterday about Madagascar...he was bitten by Panther several times...so funny also...he was feeding a female Parson!! He is my HERO

Yeah..........I miss him so much....I just watch his series yesterday about Madagascar...he was bitten by Panther several times...so funny also...he was feeding a female Parson!! He is my HERO

Poh, do you have a copy you can send. I've spent a lot of time looking for one that I could download...

I'd like a digi copy too but I think he may have been talking about AP replaying both episodes the last two nights. Ever try asking at any of the torrent forums? I wonder if someone's dvr might've picked it up last night and maybe could be ripped?

ha! that was great. steve is a trip! i really hope his work dosent pass with him. his passion for animals is so deep and i just hope his lifes work towards consevation isn't forgotten.

ha! that was great. steve is a trip! i really hope his work dosent pass with him. his passion for animals is so deep and i just hope his lifes work towards consevation isn't forgotten.

Australian reptile park, it's staff, his best mate Wes and of course Bindi, Steve's daughter, will keep the dream alive...
He's big in Australia, but he's just as big in America, which has always been a spin out for us Aussies, who didn't really know that until he passed....

Back
Top Bottom