considering selling veild

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzalez6115

i have a 15 month old veiled and because of the cost of raising hima nd that i will be going to college next year and that lack of money i am considering selling my cham. and ideas on how much i would be able to get for him and the cage? and lights. jsut a rough guess would be nice. im located in central Wis., USA.

id think you might be able to get a 100 bucks or so for the chameleon. maybe 50bucks for the cage. what size is it, and how old is it? i maybe interested in the cage. post some pictures

Woudn't it be best for the chameleon to sell him in his own cage with his own "furniture?" This change will be traumatic for him as it is. I feel sorry for him. But I understand the situation. I have to vote he not be separated from his environment/cage. Package deal,

yeah it would be better. i didnt think about that. less stress on the animal. well id put an at on kingsnake.com in their classifieds and say that you are selling the chameleon with the cage for $200. i bet you will get some bites. anyways good luck and i hope you find a good home for him

yeah it would be better. i didnt think about that. less stress on the animal. well id put an at on kingsnake.com in their classifieds and say that you are selling the chameleon with the cage for $200. i bet you will get some bites. anyways good luck and i hope you find a good home for him

And this part particularly is the most important, and not how much money you can get for him.... you said yourself it cost you too much money to raise him, its gonna cost the next guy the same if not more... just make sure he goes to a good home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom