Clothing color and chameleon reactions?

Hey Guys... Same with me, Rango hates red shirts or even the smallest red spots on anything... I even forbade my mother to enter my room with a red T-shirt xD and he is scared as hell of my phone, i dont know why but he absolutely hates it, maybe because it points towards him when i want to take some pictures of him XD...

Mine dont like long sleeves or any kind of glove. Red doesn't seem to bother them. Green nail polish made mine shoot at my fingers, and one of mine will try to shoot at my eyes if I get too close when feeding.

Quick question... do you have green eyes by chance? I've often theorized that greens mean "EAT" to chams. I've use a number of green items and their first reaction is to shoot at it.

As many have said, reds tend to get noticed by chams. Also, stripe patterns simulate movement to many animals. [That's why the "zebra stripe" silkworms are a thing]

Congrats to all you cham folk who get to buy a new wardrobe, lol. Best wishes!

Quick question... do you have green eyes by chance? I've often theorized that greens mean "EAT" to chams. I've use a number of green items and their first reaction is to shoot at it.

As many have said, reds tend to get noticed by chams. Also, stripe patterns simulate movement to many animals. [That's why the "zebra stripe" silkworms are a thing]

Congrats to all you cham folk who get to buy a new wardrobe, lol. Best wishes!
Oh geez. I have green eyes and red nail polish 😳 Wondering what my male Panther thinks?

Back
Top Bottom