Chams and bills?????

calistar

Was just wondering, how much excess or extra my electric bill would run monthly? Running 2 -75 watts bulb, and 2 uvb daily 10-12 hours per day.I know the rates differ by state/ county etc. Anyone have a close quess what i will get slapped with? Thanks:confused:

Everyones electric costs seem to vary. I think from what your saying you may be using close to 200 watts 12 hours a day. This being the case I couldn't imagine your bill sky rocketing much. Possibly, try cutting back in other areas. Keep the TV off when your not watching it, unplug unused appliances and electronics, and use household CFL bulbs for some of the lights around your house. By doing this you can cut back on kilowatt usage and keep your bill the same maybe less.

Was just wondering, how much excess or extra my electric bill would run monthly? Running 2 -75 watts bulb, and 2 uvb daily 10-12 hours per day.I know the rates differ by state/ county etc. Anyone have a close quess what i will get slapped with? Thanks:confused:
I wouldn't worry to much, it's not like your running 4 saltwater fish tanks with heaters, pumps, lights, skimmers, wave makers, filters, chillers, etc. :D

Back
Top Bottom