Chameleon subreddit... is it for real?

This one’s new. Apparently if colored lights stress out a chameleon, they should just get over it!

The idiocy of some people

Attachments

• 066538FE-7087-44EF-A266-CD9294A759D6.jpeg
    066538FE-7087-44EF-A266-CD9294A759D6.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 66
Time to throw away my misters, t5s and leds and go shove all my species in the same tiny glass cage and one drinking glass may not be enough…you think 2 would cut it? I guess I’ll just get a t8 uvb bulb doesn’t matter which one right they all put some light and then a red nightlight too in case my babies get cold awe look my hognose snake is chasing my carpet chameleon they must be playing tag(this is very much a joke)

yeah no words for that place! Only thing to do it message every user that post and get them to reputable information and resources. I do it daily and help the best i can behind the scenes and get people to the right places.

Its super easy as well...
I start with.. Would you ever live in a room thats smaller then your own height :/. Usually a quick eye opener!

I cant remember, but i think it was /r/chameleons that i got called out for being "a new keeper with just a pet shop veiled". Then i posted my 1998 senior photos with my chameleons and frillies. Ah the good old times when no one even knew what the frillies ate, and we were just going by field reports. "dude i got one to eat a piece of banana by rolling it at it"

Back
Top Bottom