Chameleon Sitting Nightmare

So what does Jameson look like now? It has been awhile.
Here’s the young man in all his pre shedding / dehydrated glory!
we’re in the sunshine and then he’s getting a shower to try and get some water in him :)

Attachments

• 60ABF5E5-B623-4389-B764-53447E050258.jpeg
    60ABF5E5-B623-4389-B764-53447E050258.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 170
Someone tossing your Mistking because it broke is fishy to say the least. No one I know would do that. Figuring out how to make it a no brainier for anyone pet sitting is important.

You can setup wifi switches to turn on/off anything from your cell. Using wifi cams you can also see whats going on at anytime. They can alert you buy setting off the motion alert for the wifi cam. You can hear and speak to the sitter when issues pop up.

Someone tossing your Mistking because it broke is fishy to say the least. No one I know would do that. Figuring out how to make it a no brainier for anyone pet sitting is important.

You can setup wifi switches to turn on/off anything from your cell. Using wifi cams you can also see whats going on at anytime. They can alert you buy setting off the motion alert for the wifi cam. You can hear and speak to the sitter when issues pop up.
And that’s how I have my stuff set up lol would even talk over the nanny cam when someone would go up to there cages. Scared ppl the first few times lol

Back
Top Bottom