chameleon names :)

mine is dante , i watched dantes peak just before i got him and when he fires up his chin is lava colored

I think "Pascal" will be more popular than Rango, more kids probably saw Tangled.

My ambilobe's name is N'kulu.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Lol I saw tangled just two days before getting mine so I definitely considered pascal but I figured since mines a panther and not a veiled.. But I ended up going with stanley Kubrick because when he looks at me I see Stanley lol

I have these names and why I picked them:

- Cerberus - 3 headed dog of hell. This guy is a monster with a really mean temper!
- Cobalt - Figured he would be a blue nosy be... ironically he has turned out to be nearly solid yellow, so the name doesn't quite fit any more lol
- Charlotte - favorite character from Sex and the City, it seemed like an elegant name for a pretty little female.
- Nautilus - named after the sea animal, the spiral shell looks like a curled up chameleon tail.
- Daedalus - named after the Greek architect of mazes, I just thought it was a pretty name.

And I had Othello - named after the Shakespeare play.

i have

Clyde - for my jacksons female (i know a boys name for a girl is silly
Rocio - for my pygmy female
Grumpy kinz - for my pygmy female (because she looks so mean haha but shes not)
Rango - for my pygmy male
Henry - for my baby Veiled

my nosy be is Sherman...my ambanja pair is Duncan and Lilah, which i just got both 2 days ago...and my veiled is Ms. Nelson

I'm a member of the art site "DeviantART" and this was posted recently by another member...I just had to share it given the discussion about "Rango" and "Pascal" :D

rango_vs__pascal_by_calick-d399e9w.jpg

i love how people either go the "pet" name route or "people" name route. all my animals have "pet" names except my chihuahua, Elvis. i have a doberman named Sumo, a cat named Sola and my veiled is Rambo.

Hiya
We are new to the forum, and from uk, we have two Yemen's they are called Frank n Furta, and they are amazing our little babies lol

Hiya
We are new to the forum, and from uk, we have two Yemen's they are called Frank n Furta, and they are amazing our little babies lol

Welcome to the forum!

Some of the names of the panther chameleons I have or had:

Simon, Emmet, Gimlie, Trucker, Lennie, Olivia, Marmalade, Peaches, Tiny, Cedric, Amelia, Flash, Clemintine, ...

Thats it i just decided, could'nt decide between Rango or Pascal! So i thought that Rascal was a fair compromise :D

Back
Top Bottom