chameleon names :)

I just ordered a fiery panther from Kammer's - gonna name him Draco (Latin for dragon). (plus a Harry Potter character!)

My panther is named Smokey. Shortly after I got him, I darn near barbequed him by leaving a heat lamp on the wood cage stand, filling the room with smoke, and finding this just before the smoldering turned to flame. He came through it just fine, and ever since he has been Smokey.

two male veilds.Moe and Joe( my hubby named them) not sure why he picked those names,i was simply going along with him on this and thaught i would change them but never did..so they are stuck with it lol..my little male pygmy is "baby" cause he was my first cham and he is my baby:) BUT IM GOING CHAM SHOPPING this friday :D:D:D:D so i will be thinkin of a name on my own this time lol

my 6 mo old (today!!) panther's name is Krash
partly cause that is just what he did his first day with me!, but more importantly because he is a kammer baby, so i called him krash with a "k" to honor the kammers lines. Which i will continue to do with every Chammie I get from them :)

Chameleon Names

Had two male & female veiled chameleons:
- Hue
- Shades

Just got a Jackson's and still struggling:
- possible names...opinions welcome :)
--Davinci
--Mr. Miyagi
--Waldo (since every time I look for him it takes a while)
(he has a really sweet personality)

Back
Top Bottom