Chameleon Coloring

I have ordered a new branch and will move the new one up higher.
Here is what it looks like now, what do you think; And of course When I get my new branch I will put it higher.
IMG_20201002_174427935.jpg

Set up your branches in accordance with your uvb light then dial your heat bulb onto basking zone.
Then have various branches offering cooler & less intense uv with increasing cover & temperature gradient. Light & shade IMG_20200829_193426933.jpg

Cage up date, I added a bunch of foliage, and I am going into my backyard soon to find sticks.

Attachments

• 16017550078338862491216808416286.jpg
    16017550078338862491216808416286.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 68
Cage up date, I added a bunch of foliage, and I am going into my backyard soon to find sticks.
When you get some sticks you can hang then with tacs just out the stick where you want it and put a tac through the mesh into the stick on both sides (if that doesn't make sense Neptune the chameleon on YouTube has a whole video on how to hang branches that is very helpful)

Last edited:
When you get some sticks you can hang then with tabs just out the stick where you want it and put a tab through the mesh into the stick on both sides (if that doesn't make sense Neptune the chameleon on YouTube has a whole video on how to hang branches that is very helpful)
Okay, thank you! ???

Try to get another alive plant inside the enclosure. The plant will make humidity and I think the water droplets stay on longer and better on alive plants. some plants I like is spider plant, money trees, and weeping fig. I like it so far! ?❤

Try to get another alive plant inside the enclosure. The plant will make humidity and I think the water droplets stay on longer and better on alive plants. some plants I like is spider plant, money trees, and weeping fig. I like it so far! ?❤
Thank You! Okay, I will do that! I added a big stick from outside and washed it with dish soap. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom