Chamaeleo (Tr.) cristatus

Kurt Bleys

Are here some exp. cristatus keepers?

I have some new baby's from a reptileshop, here are the first pictures to start this topic.

DSC_8240Small.jpg

DSC_8241Small.jpg

Baby's are two days old on this pictures

DSC_8237Small.jpg

DSC_8238Small.jpg

DSC_8231Small.jpg

DSC_8218Small.jpg

DSC_8229Small.jpg

DSC_8235AASmall.jpg

Wow Kurt, congrats. Do you keep the little ones much colder than the adults? At which temperature do you keep them?

i really want one, but i belive i am too inexperienced to keep one. im building a custom cage which i will put my veiled cham in. im gonna use the 2'x2'x4' and put a giant spiny chameleon or a warty chameleon.

i will get spiny or chamaeleo trioceros montium. i have the means to care for either. just i have to decide.

Hi,

what is a spiny one ? cristatus ? If you mean them and you've never kept montane species before you shouldn't buy them. I know lots of people which hadn't make good experiences with cristatus WCs, the all die in a few months.
Montium seems to be easier but I never kept them so I couldn't really talk here about my own experiences

Hi,

what is a spiny one ? cristatus ? If you mean them and you've never kept montane species before you shouldn't buy them. I know lots of people which hadn't make good experiences with cristatus WCs, the all die in a few months.
Montium seems to be easier but I never kept them so I couldn't really talk here about my own experiences

no, sorry its furcifer verrucosus

Back
Top Bottom