Cham with broken tail, was it fate?

Here’s how he’s doin today.

842C8704-FA24-4F25-8723-3A70539AB4C2.jpeg

A99F124D-A57C-44D8-97AD-DB6BBE07AD6D.jpeg

5FC00473-B215-4837-892C-DBBA441A75D4.jpeg

He’s eating well and his tail looks so much better.

JMHO--- It seems as if his bone is sticking out at the end of the tail.. That being said, he should go to the vet. incase there are other bacterial, fungal or other things from his original cage. If he came from a pet shop they usually recycle their habitats to look good for the customers. Meaning all kinds of animals with all kinds of issues could have been on his plants, sticks-- you get what I am saying. The nails could mean he was gripping onto something and even the tail could have been holding on to something. Please don't hate my comments- just being real with an unknown animal. He is might fine looking even if a little snip needs to be done (you might notice it is a little painful when he works his tail end and touches things). Infections are very weird since they can trigger all kinds of stuff. MISFITS UNIT!!!! ha ha ha

JMHO--- It seems as if his bone is sticking out at the end of the tail.. That being said, he should go to the vet. incase there are other bacterial, fungal or other things from his original cage. If he came from a pet shop they usually recycle their habitats to look good for the customers. Meaning all kinds of animals with all kinds of issues could have been on his plants, sticks-- you get what I am saying. The nails could mean he was gripping onto something and even the tail could have been holding on to something. Please don't hate my comments- just being real with an unknown animal. He is might fine looking even if a little snip needs to be done (you might notice it is a little painful when he works his tail end and touches things). Infections are very weird since they can trigger all kinds of stuff. MISFITS UNIT!!!! ha ha ha
No hate! All criticism is welcome! I noticed that and have been watching it, I’ll get a vet appointment planned here soon. His tail is sensitive especially when I’m putting ointment on it. I’m thinking either more will fall off before the vet or they’ll have to do a little snip as you say.

Update on the lil guy. He’s doin pretty good, vet appointment will be planned when I get my next paycheck, which is next week.
0866A0AF-2263-45E0-B3CB-F23DB89164BF.jpeg

Here’s a pic of him eating from my hand, he’s probably the most docile chameleon I’ve ever dealt with. He’ll be great if I decided to adopt him out or keep him (If any of you are interested please send me a message, I’d be happy to discuss it and get a fee for his care and adoption discussed.) he’s been getting ointment and iodine as per usual, his tail is looking better, but I hope the vet will just snip the infected parts of it, so we can just focus on healing.

He’s a silkworm boy, I’ve tried dubias and other insects, he just loves his silkies. I’ll keep trying dubias. Spoiled chameleons.

Update on the lil guy. He’s doin pretty good, vet appointment will be planned when I get my next paycheck, which is next week.
View attachment 311840
Here’s a pic of him eating from my hand, he’s probably the most docile chameleon I’ve ever dealt with. He’ll be great if I decided to adopt him out or keep him (If any of you are interested please send me a message, I’d be happy to discuss it and get a fee for his care and adoption discussed.) he’s been getting ointment and iodine as per usual, his tail is looking better, but I hope the vet will just snip the infected parts of it, so we can just focus on healing.

He’s a silkworm boy, I’ve tried dubias and other insects, he just loves his silkies. I’ll keep trying dubias. Spoiled chameleons.
No candy like you told me lol. He's to cute! I'm glad he's doing well. Keeeeeep him ♡♡♡

No candy like you told me lol. He's to cute! I'm glad he's doing well. Keeeeeep him ♡♡♡
Silk worms can be a staple I promise 😂. It’s the horns worms you gotta worry about lol!

We’ll see, I’ve been looking into getting a bird possibly. My mom had one since she was a junior in highschool so I grew up with one until I was 13. It was a cockatiel and he lived for 25+ years. I miss having a bird, so I might try and dip into it again.

Silk worms can be a staple I promise 😂. It’s the horns worms you gotta worry about lol!

We’ll see, I’ve been looking into getting a bird possibly. My mom had one since she was a junior in highschool so I grew up with one until I was 13. It was a cockatiel and he lived for 25+ years. I miss having a bird, so I might try and dip into it again.
Sounds like a good idea to me lol

O I know they can. I just figured it'd be easier to get him to eat roaches if you don't offer anything else. Lol Wasabi still hasn't touched his roaches lmao. But today we try again. Takes those out. Put new ones in.

I've had birds a couple times. Well roommate did & they're okay. Unfortunately she was not willing to give them the time they needed to bond & all that stuff so they didn't like the interaction I would try to give lol.
Although they were cute. I am not the biggest fan of yapping birds, but that could be cause of my sensory headaches as well. Lol

O I know they can. I just figured it'd be easier to get him to eat roaches if you don't offer anything else. Lol Wasabi still hasn't touched his roaches lmao. But today we try again. Takes those out. Put new ones in.

I've had birds a couple times. Well roommate did & they're okay. Unfortunately she was not willing to give them the time they needed to bond & all that stuff so they didn't like the interaction I would try to give lol.
Although they were cute. I am not the biggest fan of yapping birds, but that could be cause of my sensory headaches as well. Lol
My bird in the later years began to be a cage hermit, so my mom didn’t let him out as much as she usually would. I would torture him sometimes though and make him come out, I would have to put socks over my hands though so his bites wouldn’t hurt lol! I loved that bird so much, he probably hated me.

I’ll be trying roaches today, I think he’s just a lil picky. He deserves all the bugs he likes especially with his tail. Poor baby.

My bird in the later years began to be a cage hermit, so my mom didn’t let him out as much as she usually would. I would torture him sometimes though and make him come out, I would have to put socks over my hands though so his bites wouldn’t hurt lol! I loved that bird so much, he probably hated me.

I’ll be trying roaches today, I think he’s just a lil picky. He deserves all the bugs he likes especially with his tail. Poor baby.
Lol I used to get the birds to come out too. But we left the door open so they could fly out whenever they wanted too.

True he should get all the special buggies. Lolol & he's a baby so that helps lol. How is he today?

Lol I used to get the birds to come out too. But we left the door open so they could fly out whenever they wanted too.

True he should get all the special buggies. Lolol & he's a baby so that helps lol. How is he today?
He’s really active today, my grandma came by so I took him out so she could get a closer look. He’s a pretty docile little guy, no puffing or hissing, he comes right out onto your hand. I then showed my grandma the hellion, jagras. Needless to say her comment was “why would you want to live with something like that?!” 😂😅

Back
Top Bottom