Cham lovers in Northern California!!!

I'm 99% sure we can use the Park across the street from my father's house and I think it is free to reserve if we don't want the club house. I'll check on it and see if the picnic area can be reserved on the 30th. (Assuming that is a good day for everyone).

I'd definitely like to go to the next get together and meet some more folks from the area. I'm usually off work around 3:00 and have weekends off so maybe we could do an after work bbq at the park some weekday evening since we have a fair amount of daylight and nice weather now. If that doesn't work out for everyone we could always try to figure out a good weekend where we can plan around as many people's schedules as possible.

I'm lucky to be done with work by 6:30 or 7 most days. I can duck out whenever I want but it often just isn't possible... Weekends are always free... or at least I can work from the Blackberry if something is going on.

I'm lucky to be done with work by 6:30 or 7 most days. I can duck out whenever I want but it often just isn't possible... Weekends are always free... or at least I can work from the Blackberry if something is going on.

Blackberry? People still have those?

:p

hiiiiiiiiiiii there

hi c norton
there how r u i am really interested in u r pet and i want to buy it so give me a best price and pls tell me how much time will it take for shippmentto dhaka{bangladesh}

hi c norton
there how r u i am really interested in u r pet and i want to buy it so give me a best price and pls tell me how much time will it take for shippmentto dhaka{bangladesh}

Sorry, I cannot ship outside the United States as I am not an international dealer.

(Sorry for the thread clutter, I would've PM'd but I don't think user knows.)

Any updates anyone? Does anyone want to meet on the 30th?

Sorry I haven't gotten back, I am in the process of trying to secure a location closer to Sacramento proper and have had no luck (for a free location because I don't think we want to pay).

There are still a few more people I need to talk to but this has been a very busy month!

I won't have anything by the 30th but I would like to attend if anyone has a location within an hour or so of Sacramento I'm okay with that.

I'm still wanting to go to another get together but I'll be out of town this Saturday. If you guys can get something worked out let me know and I might be able to shuffle some plans around so I can attend.

We seriously need ab opt in PM / E-mail list for everyone interested and try to come up with a good time that works for as many as possible!

I think right now not many people want to drive to Chad's and we can't find a place closer to Sac that is available. Eventually I will be able to get something but not by the 30th.

I still want to go except I'm really busy this weekend. I won't make it out of Calaveras county until 5:00pm meaning I would arrive half way through th meeting. I have got a non member chameleon keeper friend who wants to go. When you decide when and where definately post details.

I haven't heard anything but I'm still up for a get together. I'm thinking the best thing would be for a couple of us to just set a firm date a couple/few weeks in advance and then work on getting the word out. I'm pretty flexible and now have a Mon-Fri job so if there's any one with a less traditional schedule it might be good to get their input as soon as possible... Any luck reserving a place for the get together, Dan?

I had no luck reserving a place for the price our "club" has in it's coffers. So if anyone as any ideas...

My availability is mainly on weekends, though depending I can sometimes make an exception for weekdays depending on whats going on at work.

There are about 5 of us that would like to start meeting every month. Please speak up if you have any interest in learning from others, sharing massive discounted feeder orders, and talking about chameleons.

There are about 5 of us that would like to start meeting every month. Please speak up if you have any interest in learning from others, sharing massive discounted feeder orders, and talking about chameleons.

If there is enough interest we can even get neat hats and T-shirts and make people at the reptile shows jealous!

It doesn't have to be anything major, I say we all just choose a Pizza place or some such public place that is central to everyone interested and just get together and meet. This would make it easy for a core group of us to start planning actual club meetings etc.

I'm definitely interested. Since the last meeting I've finished my DIY cage with a DIY mist and drip system and have bought my first panther but I still have a lot to learn from everyone and would love to find out more about getting in on the bulk feeder orders.

If there is enough interest we can even get neat hats and T-shirts and make people at the reptile shows jealous!

It doesn't have to be anything major, I say we all just choose a Pizza place or some such public place that is central to everyone interested and just get together and meet. This would make it easy for a core group of us to start planning actual club meetings etc.

That's a good idea and we can always figure out a better place to meet once we get everything/everyone going. The only question is where would a good central location be? I'm out in Lincoln but I know others are up in Cameron and down in Galt so I'm thinking maybe somewhere near Arden would make since... What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom