Cham lovers in Northern California!!!

I'm also from sac. I live in the Rocklin/Roseville area. Welcome to the forum!!

I got my panther from Eric at chameleons101 he's a local here.

I'm in the Rocklin area too, recently moved up here from SF. Only have one male Panther currently but will definitely be expanding on that in the near future!

I'm not positive but I thought the reptile show was in september? I haven't been since I was 13haha so kinda hard to remember.

I live in Chico which is an hour and a half north of Sac. I own and breed panthers. The Sac show is usually in Sept. but unfortunately moved to late Oct. this year. I'm excited I'm headed down to Eric's (Chameleons101) tomorrow to pick up a female:)

I used to go to Chico state haha. Small world. Used to only take me an hour to get to Rocklin ;) I love the forest area on the single road.

I live 15 away from Eric in bad traffic.
Who's the sire of the female?

Little bit of a let down that the show got moved.

Hi there everybody. I'm Chad and I live in Cameron Park, work in Folsom. I have a few panthers but my main species are "Giant Fischer's" or the East Usambara Two-horned Chameleons. I wouldn't call myself a breeder by profession but I have gotten my chameleons to do the hibbidity-dibbity now and then.

I was a part of SBCK (chameleon group down in LA area) and I would love to get something like that going here in the Sacramento area. We probably couldn't get together every month but we should at least try and do a meet and greet after the Sac Reptile Show. What do you think?

Hopefully Motherlode Chameleon, jessica, pssh, djfishygillz, and a few others see this thread!

Im here, Im here!

I'm not a "breeder" but I do have a few pairs of panthers and I dabble in rescues here and there. Who knows may be babies by winter ;)

@Chad- It would be great to have a "meet and greet"! Put faces with names :)

I'd make the drive for that! I'm not sure what female I'm going to pick up I'll choose when I get there. My friends going to pick up a male from a different bloodline so they will be future Mr. and Mrs.!

Hi all
My name is Andy
I'm out of Danville (20 or so miles east of Oakland)
I'm new to Chams but have had reptiles all my life.
I'm currently tweaking an enclosure for my young vailed.
Got a couple cool ideas that I'm going to do, but could always use some advice.
Other than Chams I do mountain kingsnakes and macaws and field herping
Andy
thats awesome! haha

Last edited:
I was a part of SBCK (chameleon group down in LA area) and I would love to get something like that going here in the Sacramento area. We probably couldn't get together every month but we should at least try and do a meet and greet after the Sac Reptile Show. What do you think?

Hopefully Motherlode Chameleon, jessica, pssh, djfishygillz, and a few others see this thread!

I concur with Chad we should meet and start up something similar to SBCK. I know Calavera is local and has done some breeding along with some others that are not apart of these forums. I'm planning on going to the Sacramento show this year and hope to see some of you there.

Last edited:
meet and greats would be great, as a fairly nub cham owner it can be so helpful to have advice and input from more experienced local people

Shawntea, I live just down the hill from you in Cameron Park. I'd be happy to share large feeder orders with you sometime. I have quite the group to feed so it wouldn't be impossible to order 4000 crickets for cheap and share;)

Anytime you have any cham related questions let me know!

I am still interested in getting together a group of us to talk chameleons, share/showandtell, trade/buy bugs, drink and snack together.

There are about 4 of us that are pretty much ready to set a date. I'm sure we can find a neutral spot or maybe even rent a conference room somewhere semi-close to Sacramento. Please PM me or leave me a message on my profile if you're interested!

I have lots of bugs I can share. Many kinds of roach! livingston lizard lounge sells other insects in bulk as well.

Back
Top Bottom