Carmelo speaks!

ChamelaChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Listen closely. Carmelo whines every time I take him out or put him in his enclosure.https://youtube.com/shorts/oyW9gDv1P6c?si=ZvE7QGJ9WTZbwSEK

Almost sounds like a tiny meau. Like a kitten. That's so wierd. Groot would sometimes do this vibration w his whole body, towards feeders. But never sounds. Oh actually hissing sounds if he got really upset seeing another cham.

Does he vibrate when he’s “whining”?
What’s the temperature in the cage.
No vibrations. He's just grumpy. He doesn't huff/hiss, he just whines- sounds like a puppy. He has made the whining sounds since adoption. Of course, he never willingly leaves or returns to his enclosure. I pluck him out on cleaning days. Then he refuses to return. So I let him hang out on my hand for about 15 minutes. I take him back to the enclosure and he climbs his grumpy self back inside.

When he got super worked up, he would of course blow up to his biggest self. Have black dots everywhere, huge under mouth and would then continously curl m straighten his tail, then almost turn sideways. It was kinda funny, but I tried to keep other out of sight as much possible. He was such a character. God I miss him so much.

Almost sounds like a tiny meau. Like a kitten. That's so wierd. Groot would sometimes do this vibration w his whole body, towards feeders. But never sounds. Oh actually hissing sounds if he got really upset seeing another cham.
The first time I heard it, I was totally shocked. But he does it everytime I take him out and when I try to make him go back into the enclosure. He will walk backwards, up my arm when he's not ready to go back inside.

Back
Top Bottom