Burn???

Djturna4thakidz

Established Member
I noticed that my 8 mo old panther had different coloration along his spine than before. All I could think of is burn but he only has a 25watt heat bulb. If it is a burn, Could the arcadia t5 6% be causing it. I keep a close eye on all my chams and just noticed this was out of the ordinary and wanted to see what everyone had to say. Thanks

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    50 KB · Views: 155
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 118
  • photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 122
The more I look at how it is developing, it looks like it may be the early signs of a shed since it is pealing a bit but any input would be awesome.

How close do you have the Arcadia lights? I love my arcadia lights but place them such that my Cham can not get too close.

My Arcadia lights are at least 12" away from the closest my cham can get. I measured with a solar meter 6.2 and the range was 65 to 75. A new reptisun measures about 50. I go on the safe side. Also unlike the reptisun bulbs, the arcadia get hot.

My Arcadia lights are at least 12" away from the closest my cham can get. I measured with a solar meter 6.2 and the range was 65 to 75. A new reptisun measures about 50. I go on the safe side. Also unlike the reptisun bulbs, the arcadia get hot.

Really? I had no idea there that affective at that distance, I also use the t5s so I will be checking the distance when I'm home, I've never had a problem but better to be safe than sorry

Your getting that reading through the screen!?!?

Back
Top Bottom