Bulk feeder roach sale(some FL legal species)!

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Making space in some of my bins. Very good prices, limited offer. I use all of these as feeders, but some can make cool pet roaches as well. These are all easy to start colonies with. Please refer to my ad https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/roaches-isopods-and-more.174164/ for shipping info(scroll to bottom) and extra offers up top.

•Dusky cave
60 medium nymphs for $40+shipping
Underrated as feeders, quick breeders that get slightly larger than discoids as adults. Very active!

•Deaths head
120 for $100 shipping included
FL legal

•Surinam
500 for $100 shipping included
FL legal
Smaller roach species which make a decent cricket replacement

Last edited:
Hi James! I’ve been looking to mix up feeders for my guy, maybe with Discoids or a different mix of roaches. Do you have some species that you suggest from your colonies?

Dubias right now, he loves them so I though other roaches might interest him

Gotcha, well discoids/dusky cave/deaths head are all very active. Discoids tend to be the smallest of the three, but they're all manageable feeders for chameleons.

Another good option could be orangehead/ivory/pantanal/six spot which are all meaty roaches that are active.

None of these^ can climb or fly either if that's important to you. Really can't go wrong with any of the species listed! Feel free to PM me, I can help out with whatever.

One order of each of these 3 left

Ehhh well maybe 2 or 3 orders of surinams still. Looking like a lot still in my bin.

I'm super late, sorry @jamest0o0
Happy Halloween hissers and Ember roaches, received safely! Unfortunately humid bin makes them hard to see 😄

Attachments

• IMG_20210503_205857_4.jpg
    IMG_20210503_205857_4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20210503_194205_0.jpg
    IMG_20210503_194205_0.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom