Behold!

It’s not hissers or dubias because they’ve been listed on multiple threads through my 8 page scan in Chameleon Food. Is it peppered or horseshoe crab roaches?
Sometimes the answer is right in front of your face. :p

Well it's time to do a magic trick, make all these dudes disappear
0703211119a~2.jpg

And id say I did a good job
0703211139.jpg

Out of all these guys, only six losses during shipping, not bad at all.

The babies live up to their climbing reputation, hopefully they won't squeeze out of the container, well a fluon order is called for regardless.

:)

A nice addition to the collection and an offer that could not be refused.

@Kamikaze Chameleon @jamest0o0

Also more pics.
0703211220~2.jpg

0703211219~2.jpg

Adults with babies
0703211217b~2.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Orin McMonigle is active on the roachforum, he's a serious expert, and author.

They also named a roach after him, that's shows how respected he is.

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Cockroaches-Husbandry-Biology-Blattodea/dp/1616463368

This is his best work and everyone should own a copy, I have a signed copy. :p
That looks like a really interesting book. Not sure I have enough interest in roaches to get a copy though. I’ve got my little discoid colony and that’s good enough for me.

That looks like a really interesting book. Not sure I have enough interest in roaches to get a copy though. I’ve got my little discoid colony and that’s good enough for me.

You should get that book anyway. Whether you have one colony or many, I can't recommend it enough. Well worth the money.

Your interest in roaches will take off in time, once you get a colony you've already taken the first steps to the dark side. :p

It's humorous

More pleasant than crickets lol
More pleasant or less unpleasant? :unsure:

-------------------------------------------------

Authors usually have a personal stock of their books (small publishers would rather pay them in books than cash), though if their supply is low they may not admit it—saving them for "special" gifts.

But it never hurts to ask.

Back
Top Bottom