Feeders for Sale! Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am keeping this ad very restricted for now on what I can provide. My colonies are still stabilizing from the last wipe out, and I only have a couple feeder species I can offer because of it. But... I need some money to start investing in the insects and various other things I will be buying to be able to provide the community with more choices in the long run hopefully! So in order to get that, I will slowly start offering small amounts of my stabler colonies while they grow and all the others continue too as well!!

DUBIAS are currently not for sale in any form, adult or nymphs, I am trying to get my colony back up to snuff after losing a bunch of my males due to them dying of old age around the same time, I have also been selling off some of my older nymphs so I need to back off on the colony! I am sorry to those who buy from me regularly. I expect to be ok with a couple months in this respect. Those who are expecting a shipment from me don't worry, I have already factored you guys into this and you will get your shipments as planned. Just afterwards no more selling.

Giant Canyon Isopods

25 mixed sized nymphs- $18.00

Vietnamese Stick Insects

25 Stick insect nymphs- $8.00

Cleaner Crew

Peanut Beetle/Buffalo Worm/ Lesser Mealworm mix-

50 mixed larvae and beetles - $8.00

(personalized care instructions are available upon request and I will email/message you directly if needed to work out any personal differences that may be needed for your individual situation, all grain eaters I have are sent with an extra 1/4 pound my personally made gutload that is a safe protein content (18-20%) and only vegetation)

All insects are sent with 10-15% extra for any DOA though I do hope to make sure that doesn't happen.

Shipping- It costs around $8.00-13.00 averagely, I send 3 day USPS Priority.

I have a 48 hour arrival guarantee, if more than 5 of your insects are dead I can send replacements if you want.

I treat my insects with the utmost respect. I may raise them to feed off, but I love them just as much as my other animals. So just message me if you need help with them I am happy to lend support!

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
I am keeping this ad very restricted for now on what I can provide. My colonies are still stabilizing from the last wipe out, and I only have a couple feeder species I can offer because of it. But... I need some money to start investing in the insects and various other things I will be buying to be able to provide the community with more choices in the long run hopefully! So in order to get that, I will slowly start offering small amounts of my stabler colonies while they grow and all the others continue too as well!!

Dubias (pre-gutloaded and can be fed off immediately)

50 Mixed Dubia nymphs - $9.00 (ON SALE)
50 Specific Sized Dubia Nymphs- $10.00
100 mixed Dubia nymphs- $14.00

Dubia Breeders

Adult females only! SALE!- $ .75 each (contact for availability on numbers)

Giant Canyon Isopods

25 mixed sized nymphs- $16.00 (ON SALE)

Cleaner Crew

Peanut Beetle/Buffalo Worm/ Lesser Mealworm mix-

50 mixed larvae and beetles - $8.00

(personalized care instructions are available upon request and I will email/message you directly if needed to work out any personal differences that may be needed for your individual situation, all grain eaters I have are sent with an extra 1/4 pound my personally made gutload that is a safe protein content (18-20%) and only vegetation)

All insects are sent with 10-15% extra for any DOA though I do hope to make sure that doesn't happen.

Shipping- It costs around $8.00-13.00 averagely, I send 3 day USPS Priority.

I have a 48 hour arrival guarantee, if more than 5 of your insects are dead I can send replacements if you want.

I treat my insects with the utmost respect. I may raise them to feed off, but I love them just as much as my other animals. So just message me if you need help with them I am happy to lend support!

Email: [email protected]

I am trying to move some insects, I need to get some extra cash for the reptile expo I am going to in August! I will be looking for a lot of insect species, everything from pet species to breeding, to feeders, or combos of the two! So I am hoping the visit will be beneficial to my customers as well as myself! Check out my stock.

Dubia BREEDERS are no longer available!

(availibility is expected in about 1 month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom