Beardies

I'm hoping Opal has a BM soon. She ate right before she slept and hadn't had one yet. 😳😬
Tomorrow is bath day, so hopefully she will feel inclined. Lol
Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

She certainly enjoys her rocks! I imagine they hold heat well.
Yup, especially if they're (at least partially) under her basking lamp. Stinkeye's rock is farther from his basking site, but he uses it to keep his... glands & pores clear. :oops: Never had a problem with either. 😁

A few years back we had to have some cleanup done out back after a storm. The contractor unearthed a ~3 ft. boulder and started taking it up to the road for removal with other debris.
I had a crazy idea, and had him place it in a flower garden near the front door. If I'd called a landscaper, they would have charged us big bux to do the same thing, but I digress... :rolleyes:

A short time later, Shrek came out, and ever since, "I like that _____. That is a nice _____." has been a standard line around here. :LOL:

1637856126070.png

Yup, especially if they're (at least partially) under her basking lamp. Stinkeye's rock is farther from his basking site, but he uses it to keep his... glands & pores clear. :oops: Never had a problem with either. 😁

A few years back we had to have some cleanup done out back after a storm. The contractor unearthed a ~3 ft. boulder and started taking it up to the road for removal with other debris.
I had a crazy idea, and had him place it in a flower garden near the front door. If I'd called a landscaper, they would have charged us big bux to do the same thing, but I digress... :rolleyes:

A short time later, Shrek came out, and ever since, "I like that _____. That is a nice _____." has been a standard line around here. :LOL:

View attachment 315622
I have not had a problem with the glands either..so hopefully thats what she uses them for. Lol

My family also has an affinity for rocks. 🪨 hahahaha

I have not had a problem with the glands either..so hopefully thats what she uses them for. Lol
I was trying not to be indelicate, so I used 'glands & pores'.
Translation: sperm plugs and femoral glands.
If Opal is using her rocks for the former, CALL SCIENCE—they'll want to know! :ROFLMAO:

My family also has an affinity for rocks. 🪨 hahahaha
Rocks are cool. :cool: Even the hot ones! 😁

1637864931770.png

I was trying not to be indelicate, so I used 'glands & pores'.
Translation: sperm plugs and femoral glands.
If Opal is using her rocks for the former, CALL SCIENCE—they'll want to know! :ROFLMAO:
I knew what you meant!!! Lol. And no, she has not any issues with the former. 😂😂
But she could potentially issues with the pores and glands down there....but she hasn't. So that's good. 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom