Beardies

They are the masters of chill. :)
I'll say. When Missus has him out, he'll sit in the window for hours.
He's been sitting in the same place in his enclosure for three days—waiting for one of us to take him out (We're waiting for... y'know... ?) Seems like he's down to once a week, but we haven't been tracking. We're going to start as soon as he does something...

Just eating some good ol kale.
0812201331.jpg

I dont know what it is, but Opal loves her kale. She doesnt eat any other veggies like she dives on kale....
I do offer her others, but they usually end up being stray cricket food.

Such a good girl! ? I’m jealous.
Likewise. We tried kale every day until the bunch went bad—not even a nibble.
Stinkeye's eaten a few blueberries (never more than 1/day), but can't get him to try rasps, straws, or cherries.
He's either eating some slaw, or just kicking it around... ?‍♂️

Looks like Spike's been eating some of that.

T-shirt came in. THX
MissSkittles! ?
I saw this last night on Etsy and guess who I instantly thought of? :unsure: I’m looking at you @Klyde O'Scope. ?;) They should make one for chameleons.
View attachment 273513
They make a few... (but maybe not the same...)
chameleon t-shirt
...except this one... (labeled "3D Print chameleon Tshirt"... r..i..g..h..t. :rolleyes: )
1597322718781.png

Likewise. We tried kale every day until the bunch went bad—not even a nibble.
Stinkeye's eaten a few blueberries (never more than 1/day), but can't get him to try rasps, straws, or cherries.
He's either eating some slaw, or just kicking it around... ?‍♂️

Looks like Spike's been eating some of that.

T-shirt came in. THX
MissSkittles! ?

They make a few... (but maybe not the same...)
chameleon t-shirt
...except this one... (labeled "3D Print chameleon Tshirt"... r..i..g..h..t. :rolleyes: )
View attachment 274660
Thats a pretty funny looking chameleon.

It's got the same prominent brow structure as Stinkeye, which makes him look perpetually pissed-off.
Apparently, some dragons have it (to different degrees) and some don't.
It was one of the features that attracted me over others in his clutch. :p

So got my hands on a bigger tank for my beardie. I have a few tile pieces I can use for the bottom except I will have about 2 inches of empty space on the side because the tiles aren't big enough. Can I get away with just using paper out of magazines for that part? Or any better solutions I don't want to have to use that reptile carpet for that

So got my hands on a bigger tank for my beardie. I have a few tile pieces I can use for the bottom except I will have about 2 inches of empty space on the side because the tiles aren't big enough. Can I get away with just using paper out of magazines for that part? Or any better solutions I don't want to have to use that reptile carpet for that
Maybe try some large river rocks?

I have a similar situation by design. I centered the tiles so there are smaller gaps on 3 sides (split the difference), and filled them in with strips of wood. Hold da phone... I'll get a pic...
1597858217643.jpeg

If—for any reason—I need to remove one or more tiles, I just pull the wooden strips out, and the tiles lift out easily. Under the tiles is a layer of vinyl shelf liner in case of leaks. Tile has a very rough finish to help keep nails short—haven't had to clip them yet.

Back
Top Bottom