Banned import of falys

Where did you read this info? Ive heard that all collecting from nosy faly has been stopped. But why would an import ban have been implemented? This is a pardalis doesnt matter whether its faly or ambilobe or whatever locale its still just a pardalis. As long as they arrive with proper cites papers they wouldnt be banned from export or importation.l

Last edited:
Where did you read this info? Ive heard that all collecting from nosy faly has been stopped. But why would an import ban have been implemented? This is a pardalis doesnt matter whether its faly or ambilobe or whatever locale its still just a pardalis. As long as they arrive with proper cites papers they wouldnt be banned from export or importation.l

I believe I saw it in the classifieds a while ago.

Maybe because they only come from this one island and the demand for them has been so high that is it on the verge of destroying the wild population of them. Thats just my thoughts...

Maybe because they only come from this one island and the demand for them has been so high that is it on the verge of destroying the wild population of them. Thats just my thoughts...

That makes sense they are in high demand. I can't seem to find any good looking falys out there.

Being that they only come from about a 3 sq/mi area of vegetation the idea that they have stopped harvesting doesn't surprise me. Also one of the exporters lives there so if the population is limited I am sure he would push for harvesting to stop. But like TPM said as far as cities is concerned they are all F. pardalis so a ban is unlikely.

Here is a good looking one ;)
884444_10151285487211895_1064357592_n.jpg

562859_10151281356996895_1568750788_n.jpg

Being that they only come from about a 3 sq/mi area of vegetation the idea that they have stopped harvesting doesn't surprise me. Also one of the exporters lives there so if the population is limited I am sure he would push for harvesting to stop. But like TPM said as far as cities is concerned they are all F. pardalis so a ban is unlikely.

Here is a good looking one ;)
884444_10151285487211895_1064357592_n.jpg

562859_10151281356996895_1568750788_n.jpg
Well a good looking one for sale I've been looking for a while. I think ill get another pair of Ambanja's and keep an eye out.

That makes sense they are in high demand. I can't seem to find any good looking falys out there.

Wow really? there isnt any good looking falys out there? I dont think its a lack of finding a goodlooking faly its about price. why not just say your looking for a great looking faly at a cheap price instead of sayen there isnt any good looking falys out there..

Wow really? there isnt any good looking falys out there? I dont think its a lack of finding a goodlooking faly its about price. why not just say your looking for a great looking faly at a cheap price instead of sayen there isnt any good looking falys out there..

I've posted several ads on several websites. I've had one reply on falys.

This wouldn't surprise me (depressing but in no way surprising) between the high demand, low population, and the moron tourists releasing other locales into the Faly locale to cross and destroy the bloodlines. And there are great looking Falys out there (pics posted in this thread are great by the way). Prices are outrageous generally and are going to skyrocket. I know I and a few others in the forums breed them. I'll personally have another clutch of babies ready in about 6months or so and I even have a male in the classifieds currently for trade =)

This wouldn't surprise me (depressing but in no way surprising) between the high demand, low population, and the moron tourists releasing other locales into the Faly locale to cross and destroy the bloodlines. And there are great looking Falys out there (pics posted in this thread are great by the way). Prices are outrageous generally and are going to skyrocket. I know I and a few others in the forums breed them. I'll personally have another clutch of babies ready in about 6months or so and I even have a male in the classifieds currently for trade =)

Ya I contacted you about buying that male but strictly trades.

Back
Top Bottom