Food size for chams

I haven’t heard anything about the length of the head…just the distance between the eyes.
Personally, I prefer to give smaller feeders. No need for them to struggle to eat something that is just barely the right size.
The reason I ask is because earlier I feed my chameleon a dubia roach and it was slightly bigger than his mouth he opened his mouth but he was in the sun and stopped so I was worried he was choking but he is fine know

The reason I ask is because earlier I feed my chameleon a dubia roach and it was slightly bigger than his mouth he opened his mouth but he was in the sun and stopped so I was worried he was choking but he is fine know
20231024_171224.jpg

A large female roach got on my arm the other day, you would have thought I was on fire the way I acted, flaring my arms and doing the jig…. It was ridiculous honestly butttt 🤣 I prefer the normal to small as well. Don’t know why but there is a difference.
That happened to my husband once. He was also eating a bowl of cereal when it happened. I thought it was hilarious...he did not..

A large female roach got on my arm the other day, you would have thought I was on fire the way I acted, flaring my arms and doing the jig…. It was ridiculous honestly butttt 🤣 I prefer the normal to small as well. Don’t know why but there is a difference.
I think I’d do the same. I’m quite proud of the fact that for the entire 4 years that I’ve had my roach colony, I have never ever touched one of the adult roaches without tongs. I don’t mind the babies, but the adults are just a nope.

Back
Top Bottom