Baby melleri!!!

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
Finally!!!!!! after 144 day (22 degree first day, then 24 gradually + night drop, moist vermiculite +water at the end for raining season simulation) , THEY HATCH!!!!!!! :) :) :)
26178257_10159704013110433_1776392039_o.jpg

Wow, we are going to be getting lots of pictures. Make sure you include cute warnings on each one, as I stated in other threads, the cute can be too much for some people! ;) Congratulations!!! Happy Holidays!!! :):p:D:):p:D

Bad news for the baby.. only 5 hatch and lot of baby diying inside the eggs.. well formed but just not able to pip out.. I don't know why.. maybe too dry, maybe too wet, maybe too high maybe atmospheric pressure is not ok (this is not the hatching season at all..) maybe my boys was not 100% top shape (he was in bad shape.. recovery for lot of bad husbandry) So lot of eggs sweat but never hatch.. I think if 10 baby pip out I will be happy.. if 15 I will be more than happy.. because for now.. I am a bit devastated.. I know this is not the first time a melleri couch turn like this but still really sad to open one egg and found 1 dead 100% formed baby :/

Bad news for the baby.. only 5 hatch and lot of baby diying inside the eggs.. well formed but just not able to pip out.. I don't know why.. maybe too dry, maybe too wet, maybe too high maybe atmospheric pressure is not ok (this is not the hatching season at all..) maybe my boys was not 100% top shape (he was in bad shape.. recovery for lot of bad husbandry) So lot of eggs sweat but never hatch.. I think if 10 baby pip out I will be happy.. if 15 I will be more than happy.. because for now.. I am a bit devastated.. I know this is not the first time a melleri couch turn like this but still really sad to open one egg and found 1 dead 100% formed baby :/
That is so sad. Maybe you can do a little bit of research and try to figure what might of happened. I think @jpowell86 works with melleri, I don't know how active he is, but you may be able to get advice from him if you haven't already.

That is so sad. Maybe you can do a little bit of research and try to figure what might of happened. I think @jpowell86 works with melleri, I don't know how active he is, but you may be able to get advice from him if you haven't already.
Dont know where Joe is, he seem to be absent :/ donc know what to think of to do :( i hope next couch will get better than this one.. I will try with different parameter

Back
Top Bottom