baby jacksons

mjak

:)i just had 17 baby jacksons a month ago they been doing great.. i live in hawaii and was wondering when is a good time to seperate them? any one in hawaii interested in some feel free to comment me....looks like there is more males than females, how long before they take on any green color?

Don't you know we all love to see baby pics here? Please post some.

Arowana Man, when will you be coming to Florida? Better wait until Ike moves.

:)i just had 17 baby jacksons a month ago they been doing great.. i live in hawaii and was wondering when is a good time to seperate them? any one in hawaii interested in some feel free to comment me....looks like there is more males than females, how long before they take on any green color?
yea i usually leave my babys together for about 3 months before seperating them bro..i live in hawaii also and 2 of my female jacksons just gave birth a week apart!..i now have 35 babys and all are doing great!

what are you all feeding your babies...especially in the first couple of dweeks an days.

OPI

yea i usually leave my babys together for about 3 months before seperating them bro..i live in hawaii also and 2 of my female jacksons just gave birth a week apart!..i now have 35 babys and all are doing great!

Ive always used pin head crickets from the 1st day and ive been doing this a while..ur gonna hear differnt things like the neonates are afraid of pin heads you gotta use fruit flies..i can tell you iraised well over a thousand baby jacksons and fed them all pinheads and all have done great and ive been breeding jacksons for over 6yrs so i can tell you personally they work!!..and yea 4 months is usually the limit before moving them 2 seperate cages bud..take care

yea when i lived in hawaii 8 yrs ago people said they were up in the mountains to go look for them..but i wasnt into them like i am now!

Ive always used pin head crickets from the 1st day and ive been doing this a while..ur gonna hear differnt things like the neonates are afraid of pin heads you gotta use fruit flies..i can tell you iraised well over a thousand baby jacksons and fed them all pinheads and all have done great and ive been breeding jacksons for over 6yrs so i can tell you personally they work!!..and yea 4 months is usually the limit before moving them 2 seperate cages bud..take care

Hey Pjackson,
Why are you \saying you live in Hawaii and them you say in a different post you used to 8 years ago? You live in steel town not hawaii.

... any luck on those juvenile photos? I'd love to hear about your recipe for raising over a thousand jacksonii while enduring a miniscule loss of 6 specimens.

Hey Pjackson,
Why are you \saying you live in Hawaii and them you say in a different post you used to 8 years ago? You live in steel town not hawaii.

i am from pittsburgh ..i stay here with my dad 2 months outta the year!..used to stay there with my dad permantly 8 yrs ago

Back
Top Bottom