Baby Jackson's Chameleon Never Seems to Cheer Up!!!

Here is a 14 year old jacksons raised outdoors in mountains of hawaii
IMG_20200905_140756.jpg

Ok well back to giving advice to someone who is asking for help a fogger will make your life much easier to achieve proper nighttime tempature drop and jacksons can be very timid and shy let him get used to his new surroundings as long as temps are correct and he is eating and drinking then he will come around

so - tell me how would somebody living in california would achieve this then. Sorry america was worded wrong I shouldve been more specific like cali/arizona etc.
Why would or could i tell you how someone in califirnia could achieve this? It's not possible to change outside weather conditions I am taking about people who raise there chams outside that live in a proper climate you can't create this but surely you understand this

@chameleonlover1060, you have a choice. A fogger can be good but sometimes it is not worth it. e.g tap water can screw it up. A fogger is not beneficial, there are other ways to hydrate a chameleon.

It's up to you

Why would or could i tell you how someone in califirnia could achieve this? It's not possible to change outside weather conditions I am taking about people who raise there chams outside that live in a proper climate you can't create this but surely you understand this
ok you are being ignorant. You expect everyone to have a perfect climate to raise an outdoor chameleon. well sherlock not everyone does. only a very small percentage do. so you saying that you can get a cham 14 yrs old with an outdoor cage in hawaii is useless to the OP.

I only said fogging has proved very beneficial in chams raised outdoors in proper climate that receive it every night

Back
Top Bottom