Baby Jackson's Chameleon Never Seems to Cheer Up!!!

And the only reason i said this is because someone said no one has been fogging for 15 years to know if it's been it not lol it might have been you actually ??

calm down and read through the thread slowly. read every word in every post. you are saying that unless you have an outdoor cage in hawaii, your cham will not live long. That is BS. the whole point is to help people, not going on about chameleons living outdoors in hawaii which is irrelevant.

And also, that chameleon looks bad, given that it is 14 then that'd be excusable, but right now you're just posting a picture and making a statement. Another thing, extended lifespan outside could and is probably due to the natural light and variety of insects, rather than because they are foggy Hawaiian mountains. I'm skeptical though because even in good care, the inbred Hawaiian population often does not do well longterm.

Well then maybe you should have said that instead of
"No one has been fogging for 15 years to know lol"
its not everyday we come across somebody who lives in the middle of hawaii with perfect outdoor conditions. 99% of people dont live in perfect conditions. So the fact that you are even bringing up an outdoor chameleon that lives in hawaii is ridiculous. it is irrelevant because the OP and 99% of us do not live in hawaii or perfect conditions. The fact that you do not understand this hurts my head

Well no way genius ding ding we have a winner only people who live in these areas can do this just like i have said 5 times now but I'm glad you finally understand

Are you an adult talking to people like this? I hope not. Might find yourself humbled pretty fast. We've just been discussing and you seem to keep throwing insults at people. Not a good look

What proof would you like a carbon dated
And also, that chameleon looks bad, given that it is 14 then that'd be excusable, but right now you're just posting a picture and making a statement. Another thing, extended lifespan outside could and is probably due to the natural light and variety of insects, rather than because they are foggy Hawaiian mountains. I'm skeptical though because even in good care, the inbred Hawaiian population often does not do well longterm.
Ok
Of course it is due to many factors and food is one of them so we use uvb to try to replicate sunlight so obviously a fogger would be good to replicate fog all I'm saying

its not everyday we come across somebody who lives in the middle of hawaii with perfect outdoor conditions. 99% of people dont live in perfect conditions. So the fact that you are even bringing up an outdoor chameleon that lives in hawaii is ridiculous. it is irrelevant because the OP and 99% of us do not live in hawaii or perfect conditions. The fact that you do not understand this hurts my head
We don't live in these conditions that is why we do our best to replicate them

Of course it is due to many factors and food is one of them so we use uvb to try to replicate sunlight so obviously a fogger would be good to replicate fog all I'm saying
yes. That I agree with you. A fogger is a good way to replicate natural fog.

What I do not agree with you is all that "7 or 15" talk. there are other ways to replicate hydration other than fog so you saying that is wrong

What I do not agree with you is all that "7 or 15" talk. there are other ways to replicate hydration other than fog so you saying that is wrong

Yes this. My original post that started this up was in response to petr saying chameleons will die young without a fogger. I respectfully disagree to that.

No i never once said that but why wouldn't you want to replicate natural hydration methods instead of another way that works too that's like saying we could drink water for hydration but instead of doing that most simple action we should hydrate with saline iv drips because that would work too

No i never once said that but why wouldn't you want to replicate natural hydration methods instead of another way that works too that's like saying we could drink water for hydration but instead of doing that most simple action we should hydrate with saline iv drips because that would work too
because for some people, a fooger isnt the best way to go.

tap water can mess it up,
mold,
expensive (for some fogging prototypes)
and more.

lol. it is a good point because the 95% of people that house chams indoors do not have access to natural fog.
And you said that in response to him saying no one has been fogging fir 15 years to know if it's beneficial it not

because for some people, a fooger isnt the best way to go.

tap water can mess it up,
mold,
expensive (for some fogging prototypes)
and more.
Yes i agree fogger might not be good for someone that can't read directions and doesn't know how to clean

Where's the proof for the pictures you post maybe there not even your cage or your cham i mean your just posting a picture without proof right?

Back
Top Bottom