baby ankaramy???

nosywhat

i have a baby chameleon that was sold to me and i was told it was most likely an ankaramy the guy that sold it to me said he was 80% sure it was full blood ankaramy... and its to young to tell ...so i was wondering if any one could post pics of their baby ankaramys so i could compare mine and see if they look similar cuz its killing me i wana see if mine is pure breed or not... thanx

Well, you already posted this in another thread, so why start a whole new one?

Not a lot of people have ankaramy panthers yet. They are just now starting to be commonly hatched out in captivity and are expensive compared to some other locales. Go to the gallery and search ankaramy. Or do a google image search. Or go to breeder websites and check their guys out.

First of all, What does 80% sure of anything mean? If you are buying from someone who cannot tell you with 100% accuracy what locale you are buying then you should stay away from them. This is done by establishing bloodlines on the breeders part. This can't be done with guess work. Any breeder that doesn't keep accurate records on everything they breed is doing a huge disservice to everyone. Anyone who can't produce lineage records and are charging super cheap prices beware of. I am a breeder that keeps meticulous records of everything that I breed. You can reach me at heroicchameleons.com. Other breeders that I personally recommend are Kammerflage,Screameleons,Prism chameleons,Pams chams,FLA chams.
If I have left out any reputable breeders I am sorry. This is my personal experience. Again, someone who can't answer all your questions with guarantees as to what you are getting, stay away from.

LOL the female was a wild caught... its funny that you mention pams chams cuz thats who i got it from....

Juvenile panthers of any locale can look similar. I don't think that you will know for sure until he gets his adult coloration. I'm sure that if Pam cannot destinguish whether he is or isn't than there probably aren't many people, if any, who can. Hate to say it but you are probably just going to have to wait. How old is he anyway?

i have a baby chameleon that was sold to me and i was told it was most likely an ankaramy the guy that sold it to me said he was 80% sure it was full blood ankaramy... and its to young to tell ...so i was wondering if any one could post pics of their baby ankaramys so i could compare mine and see if they look similar cuz its killing me i wana see if mine is pure breed or not... thanx

In this above thread i have qouted here you mentioned that the guy that sold it to you said that he was 80 % sure it was full blood. Now in a comment left by chuck g he mentioned a couple reputable breeders and pamschams being one of them. And your reply to that was thats funny you mentioned pamschams because thats who i got it from. Well Pam is a good friend of mine and last time I checked she was a woman. So by you saying in your above post that the GUY that sold it to you whatever whatever. Pams no guy so i think your mistakin on who sold you what and you really should find out before you mess up someones reputation.

LOL im not trying to mess up anyones reputation "SHE" told me she wasnt sure and i said i wanted it any ways so she sold it to me really cheap for that reason cuz I wanted to buy it...so dont get all deffensiv...

Hey, one way or the other.. $150.00 is a cheap panther. Pam sure isn't selling them at a price that guarantees an ankaramy.. or any pure locale for that matter.

OK play nice. I sold a 2 month old pink to a customer of mine as a favor. The dad was a drop dead awesome WC male. The female came from the wild as well. They were both purchased from a very good friend of mine and we are as sure as it can get that it is pure untill they are grown I will not say for sure. It was sold at a very good price, to take the chance it is a full pink. They do look a little diffrent in body color then any of my baby Ambilobes. by the way who are you Crazy Chams??

I feel they are pure and a little blue on the body is fine at this age. I have seen blue turn into red several times so I am sure it can turn to pink just as well. They can also have dark barring till they get older.

Hello,
I have been messing with herps all my lif but chams only for about 5 years.Everybody has their own experience level. I personaly have NOT done buisness with pams chams but I have looked into her wbsite and some pics from the net. One thing for sure she associates with some other popular breeders .These breeders do not get popular and reputable for no reason its not easy or cheep to run even a small breeding operation.I think someday I would like doing breeding and teaching people about chams on the net.Lets face it chams are much more dificult then ordinary average run of the mill pets.These breeders rely on honesty for their buisness.She seem pretty sure its an ankaramy but if It isnt sounds like you got a great cham for a great price and for her to let that one go for that price> that just shows the quality of people she deals with who are willing to pay for 100% sure Ankaramy just my opinion just enjoy the cham for what it is .Please post pics I would love to see him grow and what he will look like. Good luck.
Kevin
Chameleon76

Back
Top Bottom