Awesome dad feeling

bwert435

Yesterday my friend/new roommate was moving in and his girlfriend was helping. She immediatly was attracted to Rambo's cage and was intrigued about Rambo. She then asked me if i could take him out, i hardly ever take him out anymore just because he seems really uncomfortable being out, but any chance i can get to show him off i do lol. I opened the door and stuck my hand in and was seeing if i could lure him out with some treats but he was not having it. So i told her that i don't think hes gonna come out but i told her that if she wanted to keep trying she could just as long as she let him come out on his own without picking him up. I left the room and about 15 mins later i heard a deadly shriek comeing from the living room, where the cage is, followed by a ow ow ow ow get it off get it off. I run to see whats going on and here rambo is crawling up her arm while she has tears running down her face ha ha (guess she didn't expect his nails to be so sharp lol) as soon as rambo saw me i could definitely see what he was thinking. "Oh theres dad get me the f away from this girl." When i came within reach he started waving at me and practically jumped onto my arm. I've had him for over a year and i think this is the first time he showed "affection" towards me. Felt great that i now know he feels safe towards me.

Funny story, it is so sweet when they do come to you and lets you know that you're their mommy or daddy......mine will walk out of his enclosure, walk up my arm and sit on my shoulder, just to be with his mommy.

My male transvaalense hates the very sight of me, so does the female. yesterday i decided to introduce them with no plan to breed. Both of them were head bobbing like crazy Hans crawled off my hand and started toward Sophia. She opened her mouth about a foot and headed for poor Hans. He backed onto my hand to get away from Sophia. That is the one and only time he has been happy to see or touch me.:(

Both Lee and Rex defiantly dislike me and handing but the second my girlfriend attempts to touch them I'm their favorite person

Back
Top Bottom